ANDMIR’s Thermal Wellhead has been installed in thousands of CSS, SAGD, Steam Flood and In-situ Combustion projects globally. Our current manufacturing capacity is 5000 wellhead assemblies per year, most of which are being used in Thermal Heavy Oil production.
- Completed the industry’s best Performance Requirement Level 2 (PR2 API 6A).
- Vertically integrated manufacturing for efficient customization.
- Can be tailored to PSL 1-3 dependent on customer requirements.
- PSL 3 Thermal Wellhead documentation and product tracking.
Capable of manufacturing a triple string wellhead unit specially developed for conducting SAGD production schemes as well as production testing of heavy oil. The unit consists of a Tubing Head Spool, Composite BOP, Gate Valve, Tubing Head Adapter, Coiled Tubing Sealing and Dual Tubing Hanger.
Typical SAGD Configuration:
- Working pressure 3,000 psi (21 MPa)
- Product Specification Level PSL 1,2,3
- Material Classification AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF
- Temperature Range -46° to 390°C
- Working Medium Oil, Water, Saturated Steam
- Seal Test Pressure 3,000 psi (21 MPa)
- Strength Test Pressure 6,000 psi (42 MPa)
Thermal Gate Valve:
XFF - Expanding Parallel Plate Type Gate Valve has the following advantages:
- PR2 Tested -46°C to 345°C
- Stem packing grafoil and grafoil composite
- Stem back seat
- Split Gate metal to metal seal
- Hard face gates/seats
- Low operating torque
- 2-1/16” to 5-1/8”, 2000 to 5000 psi