Position Available - Product Engineer:
We are a privately owned Canadian company founded in 2001 which supplies thermal wellhead equipment. Our company is growing fast and we have an opportunity for motivated people to enter this company at the ground floor.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong technical acumen and proven abilities relating to product development. Our Product Engineer will join a team responsible for new product design of well head equipment, various valves and product testing regimes.
- The position entails the generation and release of engineering documents for the purpose of manufacturing, assembling, testing, and installing equipment for the purposes of oil production.
- The core product line in question includes thermal wellheads, wellhead components and all related valves and fittings.
- Research and development responsibilities will also be included in this role.
- Direct involvement in the development in the development of a comprehensive value chain management process.
- Direct involvement into the QA/QC process.
- Direct involvement related to Wellhead service and installation procedures.
- The position requires the engineer working in a team environment to facilitate the technical sales personnel and the manufacturing group with project execution.
- The position calls for the generation of specifications, procedures, layouts, design calculations and manufacturing drawings.
- The position will require disposition of quality and service notifications so an understanding of manufacturing is a definite plus.
- The design engineering work will include client, in-house and manufacturing personnel.
- Conducting research for designing specific products.
- Creating drawings, procedures and documents related to manufacturing tools and field installation procedures.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience with thermal heavy oil operations.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering and equivalent Engineering designation
- P.Eng designation is preferable.
The applicant must be familiar with project scheduling and cost estimation.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest in our job opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please state the position that you are applying for on your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.