ANDMIR Group is a dynamic Engineering and Service Company headquartered in Calgary. Our principal strength is integrating world class technologies into Oil and Gas Industry. With centuries of combined experience, we offer Engineering Consultancy, Procurement, Manufacturing and Site Services for Enhanced Oil Recovery Projects worldwide.
- In 2001, ANDMIR registered corporation in Canada.
- 2002-2009, Process Engineering and Core Equipment Supply for seven Thermal Heavy Oil produced water recycling to OTSG projects.
- 2004-2013, Five EPC projects for Low Permeability Produced Water Re-injection Central Processing Facilities.
- 2005-2013, Seven EPC projects for Polymer Flood Produced Water central Processing Facilities.
- 2006-2013, Sale and Installation Service of 260 sets of Progressive Cavity Pumps for use in Cold Heavy Oil Production.
- In 2008, Permit to Practice with the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologies and Geophysicists of Alberta.
- In 2008, Engineering Design for Central Processing Surface Facility of a 40,000 bbl/d commercial SAGD project.
- In 2009, Two Field Pilot projects for oil-resistant Silicon Carbide Ceramic Membrane.
- In 2010, EPC project for Carbon Dioxide Removal Membrane Testing Rig.
- 2013-2014, Sale and Commissioning and Service Contract for four set of 26 MPa Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Injection Compression Skids in a large CO2 EOR Showcase Project.
- 2013-2015, Sale of 100,000 linear meters of Vacuum Insulated Tubing to approx 200 SAGD steam injection wells.
- In 2015, Field Pilot Project applying Electric Submersible Twin Screw Metal Pump to large volume of SAGD oil production.
- In 2015, Field Pilot Project for applying Down Hole Electric Heater - ADDHEAT TM for high-viscosity underperforming cold heavy oil production well.
- In 2016, Focused commitment to apply effective Value Chain Management System to all our superior product offerings.
- In 2017, Commercialized industry leading Thermal Heavy Oil sand control technologies and develivered the right product, at the right time, at the right price.
To be the Preferred Supplier of Enhanced Oil Recovery Products.
To add value to our customers by supplying reliable, state of the art Enhanced Oil Recovery technology and products in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Innovative Solutions
- High-end Application
- Customer Satisfaction